Accepting Limits

InkdSpEdTchr
on 5/2/12 1:16 am
Thanks for the mental "slap"! I did enjoy myself and that is the important part!!!

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

cabin111
on 5/4/12 5:34 am
150 miles in 2 days is not bad at all.  Very good endurance!!  So was some of your ride in Bidwell Park??  CSUC-Chico State grad here.  Boy I miss that place...Especially the park.  I would ride my bike or jog to about the softball fields then head back to town.
InkdSpEdTchr
on 5/7/12 3:19 am
Yeah, I think we had a rest stop there! I was so impressed how the whole community supports this ride- it was pretty awesome! You should come back next year and do it!!!

HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Jenny C.
on 5/4/12 10:16 am
Another Chico State grad here...wondering what the temp was when you rode that century?

Let me just say that I am in total awe of you.  

Setting good limits for yourself is just plain healthy.  Sounds like you are one driven cyclist, which is awesome, but it does mean that your main challenge is NOT doing stuff sometimes.  So sorry about the jersey, I know that's gotta hurt.  I hear you get a *****in jersey for the Death Ride, hope I'm around to hear how that goes for you.

InkdSpEdTchr
on 5/7/12 3:21 am
It was in the 80's/90's hot, but not unbearable. You're right though, sometimes the right thing is not always the easy choice. I sure hope I qualify for the DR jersey though!! LOL!

HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Most Active