New Bike!

Scaura
on 4/20/12 1:33 pm - Fort Collins, CO
 I got my new baby today!  My Orange Pearl Electra Townie!!!  I love it so much already.  Fort Collins is flat and very bike friendly and can't wait to build up to riding the 14 mile round trip to work.  I have wanted this bike for over a year and finally feel confident enough to ride it.

Laura
HW: 311  SW:264 (size 24)  CW: 174 (size 14)  Surgeon's Goal: 176 My GW: 149
Weight Loss Month 1: 20 pounds!  Weight Loss Month 2: 17 pounds!
Weight Loss Month 3: 12 pounds!  Weight Loss Month 4: 10 pounds!

Weight Loss Month 5: 12 pounds!  Weight Loss Month 6: 6 pounds!

Weight Loss Month 7: 6 pounds!   Weight Loss Month 8:

25 pound to my goal!

crystal M.
on 4/21/12 6:22 am - Joliet, IL
I looked it up...it's very similar to mine.  It's very nice!!!  I love the color!!!  Mine is a Sun Streamway 7.  I put a basket on mine.  I love riding my bike.  It's very relaxing for me. 

ENJOY!!!!
SueBee01
on 4/21/12 7:16 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
That's great! I can't wait together back on mine. It has been sitting in my garage for 2 years. I am pedaling in my living room until I can get outside. My try next weekend!

Congrats!
 Sue

Lowcountry
on 4/22/12 9:10 pm - Lady's Island, SC
Sweet. I got my Bike on Saturday. It's a Kona Dew. I bought it used so it's spending a couple of days in the bike shop. Can't freaking wait to get started riding. Everytime I drive to work right now I imagine myself on different sections of road. We need to stay in touch since our rides to work are about the same and we are starting about the same time.

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was 100% effort that you gave --win or lose.
-Gordie Howe

Most Active