I need advise.

Pkrplyr777
on 4/13/12 5:34 am - CT
I'm 51 and yeah time is not my friend right now i guess.

Most of the unsightly skin is under my butt cheeks, some on the inner thighs and my pani which I have no clue if it's bad or not. Bad to me I guess. But theres gotta be 4 lbs there alone.

I hate to just go get a tummy tuck and walk away seeing my butt and thighs not keeping up (litterally) But it is really seaming like those are the only areas that still need reducing and it could be just skin.

My nut's goal for me was 149 lbs but that number didn't put me in the solid normal BMI so I bumped it down.
Probably just going to knucke down on the calories for another week and see what happens.

thanks
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
MacMadame
on 4/15/12 12:26 pm - Northern, CA
How about an extended tummy tuck? It's not as drastic as the LBL but it does fix a lot that's wrong with the butt checks. Any tummy tuck will also improve the thighs and the mons area.

Really, it sounds exactly like what I've got. Plus a bunch around the chest area including inner arms. My breast are actually okay. I mean they could be perkier but, for my age, they aren't bad.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Pkrplyr777
on 4/15/12 6:45 pm - CT
What exactly is an "extended" tummy tuck?

I haven't lifted weights in 5 days but I've been running/walking 4-6 miles every one of those days but one and the scale went down.
Not sure why but it's all good.
9.5 lbs to go.

thanks for the help and advice.
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
MacMadame
on 4/16/12 1:19 am - Northern, CA
 The cut goes around towards your back. But not all the way around.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Carol S.
on 4/14/12 12:36 am - Milwaukee, WI
 All very good points.  I jumped right to not eating enough and never asked.  Thank you so much for bringing up all these points.  Yes, I am guilty of not thinking of everything.  Glad you were on the ball.
Carol

SW/276 CW 150 GW 185

9 Years out.

Most Active