Paleo Lifestyle

Stacey D.
on 4/5/12 1:52 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Crystal, Danni explained it perfectly.  This is defiantely not a fad diet, this is the way we eat.  We are trying to incorporate with our children as well as everything we eat .  Both my husband and I see a difference in the way we feel.  Wheats, the breads, the processed food, don't do my body any good-from a weight perspective or an overall feeling good perspective....

Hope you will check out some of these websites....thanks, Stacey

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

kathy942
on 6/3/12 6:24 am - Wichita, KS
Stacey I haven't seen recent posts from you lately.  I have been doing a lot of research on this and the Primal Blueprint program.   All the research is amazing but I am trying to fit it with our needs as bariatric patients.  I have even started a group for bariatric patients on Marks Daily Apple  marksdailyapple.com   

Kathy Draper

Open RNY 2-6-98
130+ gone! 

Morbidly obese then... Certified personal trainer and nutrition coach now! 

Certified Personal Trainer, NASM-CPT, Pn1 Certified Nutrition Coach

Candace S.
on 1/1/13 5:41 am - Philadelphia, PA

I am Paleo/Primal most of the time. (Primal adds in dairy). I'm gluten intolerant and when I eat any grains I put on weight - without exception. So It fits my needs best. I did not do as well as I would have liked during the month of December, so I'm back at it today. I feel much better when I eat this way.

Candace
OH Support Group Leader    

Most Active