New to this forum and I have a question?

Pkrplyr777
on 3/15/12 11:33 am - CT
I have been keeping a diary of what I've been eating (I don't always because I found I'm really way below what I can eat)

But on days that I go to the gym and run/weigh lift I find I'm eating a lot. Mostly meat (cuz I like meat always have) but a few carbs thrown into the mix.
Mostly I find I'm always hungry after a morning work out.

Is this normal? Or is it my head messing with me?

I seriously want/need to lose another 15 lbs so I gotta get a handle on whats really happening.

donna

HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
MacMadame
on 3/15/12 12:07 pm - Northern, CA
When you burn more calories, your body wants you to replace them. So, yeah, it's completely normal to feel hungrier.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

wjoegreen
on 3/16/12 4:58 am - Colonial Heights, VA
post work out; water, fruit, and protein ; to minimze caloric intake. Protein helps to repair muscle tissue, and fluid to hydrate and keep kidneys working. But thats what works for me.
lots of philisophies out there. Find what works for you but working out can make you hungry and allow you to eat more than you need.  Got that t-shirt and had to evaluate and adjust accordingly.
Good luck.  Congrads on your loss, being so close to your goal and working out; vitale ingrediants for continuing success.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Most Active