N. Cal bike ride

Seht
on 2/6/12 7:07 am
Anybody in Northern California that is interested in riding part of the King Ridge Gran Fondo course, this is for you.

This is a great ride guaranteed to give your legs a workout.

I will be co-leading a ride for several other WLS patients on the 19th of February.
The ride starts at 9:00 a.m. and will be leaving from the parking lot in Monte Rio
Corner of Church and D street. We will be riding over King Ridge and out to the coast. Here is a link to the ride if anyone is interested. This isn't a race, so if you are super speedy, you will probably be riding by yourself. There will be several locations where we can and should be regrouping to let anyone catch up

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/930957   The map shows the ride starting near my house, you can ignore that it will be starting in Monte Rio  
Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

superconducting
on 2/6/12 8:23 am - Montgomery, NY
 man I wish I was there.  I would so love to do this.

Seht
on 2/6/12 8:33 am
Andrew it's a beautiful ride, and it's so worth all the effort of climbing those hills when you get to the top and start the descent down to the coast and the ocean opens up in front of you.

I wish you could make it too.

There are so many nice places to ride here.
I can't believe all the bicycle tour groups that ride in this area.  Those guys must be making decent money.  I know the participants pay a ton for the trips.

It's great to be able to get out and ride it whenever and for only the cost of some gatorade.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

superconducting
on 2/6/12 8:53 am - Montgomery, NY
 I can't complain too much, I have some great places to ride here, up into the catskills I've had some glorious rides.  Funny thing is I have never actually ridden with other people other than in my races.  It would be nice to have a partner.   And having an actual rest spot set up sounds great, instead of making sure my route takes me by convenience stores :)  Course you guys have the weather too.. it will be at least 6 weeks  before I dare go out on an extended ride.  

acbbrown
on 2/6/12 10:45 am - Granada Hills, CA
I guess I'll see if I survive this weekend and that will depend on whether I should attempt this -

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

MacMadame
on 2/6/12 11:18 am - Northern, CA
 I'd come SAG for you but Mini-Mac is having surgery on the Thurs. before and I don't think she'll be ready for me to leave her alone just yet.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

sfnativewm
on 2/7/12 9:03 am
So you are biking Coleman Valley road???  OMG  I was a camp counselor for a few years and walked it from Negri's in Occidental out to the ocean!@#$$  100 degrees each time!!  You are great bikers to do this!!  enjoy!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

Most Active