Happy Easter Workouts

ErinsClovers
on 4/24/11 12:31 am
Today was supposed to be a long run of 11 miles...I was not feeling and was only able to pull out 6....I know I can do it, I did 10 last week...it was just not there today...I feel like a failure for not following my program....well I guess Tomorrow is another day!!!!!!

What did ya'll do today?  Has to be better than mine!!!! 
Hope everyone has a Happy Easter..... 
MacMadame
on 4/24/11 5:48 am - Northern, CA
Did another OWS with my club. Tried a new wetsuit so my swim wasn't very much about training but about deciding if I liked it. (No, it was too big.) Then I tried to run after with the knee brace and it made not one bit of difference.

I think I'm going to pull out of Wildflower next weekend, the 5k after that and maybe even the Metro tri 2 weeks after that.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Rob S.
on 4/24/11 7:26 am - DE
Mine was not much better. Ran 9.25 mile but really struggled on the last three miles. Waiting to hear the results from the MRI on my hip
Rob

Rob  

nate2009
on 4/24/11 7:29 am - Lebanon, OH
Some days you just don't have it. No shame in that!!!
    No longer about weight , it's all about living.            
acbbrown
on 4/24/11 7:29 am - Granada Hills, CA
Mine wasn't that much better either I set out to do 3 miles, and after 1, I had horrible blisters. Had to sit and take a 20 minute break before i headed the 1 mile back to my car. I guess 2/3 wouldn't be so bad if the 2nd mile hadnt taken me 35 minutes (it was like a limp/crawl back to the car).

It was just to sad because I went and bought some special socks that were supposed to prevent blisters, but it just made it worse.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

mcarthur01
on 4/24/11 7:47 am - Cumming, GA
rest day... but did walk maybe 3 miles on the local greenway with the family while my kids rode their bikes.  was really glad i wasn't running, it was pretty steamy this afternoon.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Seht
on 4/24/11 8:01 am
Had a great day
http://ridewithgps.com/trips/227760

It was basically 17 miles uphill, then 17 miles downhill.
We had a little wind and some spitting rain at the beginning, but that cleared up quickly.

I am pretty happy, I started about 5-10 minutes behind the main group, but I caught them by the second major climb and finished near the front.  That's great for me since I'm such a sucky climber.  I really didn't want to ride by myself all day so I put my head down and caught the group.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Katie H.
on 4/24/11 9:53 am - Charlton, MA
4 mile jog with a .25 mile cool down - 4.25 miles total!!
stretching

Ran at the track and had it to myself for the first 3 miles...ahhh, great day for a run and now I've got a sunglasses & ipod band burn!!  Was a gorgeous day out, I couldn't not run!!! 

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Anne74
on 4/24/11 9:57 am
Lap Band on 11/17/09 with
Had a beautiful afternoon ride 25 miles with lots of hills.  It was my longest ride to date. 
superconducting
on 4/24/11 10:48 am - Montgomery, NY
 ate too much prosciutto, olives, cheeses of all types, ham, turkey, many cannolis, too much bread pudding, a few brownies, ice cream cake... yea.. tomorrow I am gonna payyyyyyy!  

Most Active