A New Chapter Begins...

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/22/10 1:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Well, today is day #1 of the Dan Shred Plan. Here are the stats as of this morning:

6'2" tall
232.2 pounds
10.8% Body Fat
36" Waist
Size L Shirt

Here is the goal:

6'2" (If anyone has suggestions on improving this, let me know)
205 Pounds
8% Body Fat or less
34" Waist
Size M Shirt

My time frame is 2 months, and there are decisions I need to make in the very near future regarding my Plastic Surgery. If I get that done, subtract 12-15 pounds from these numbers because that is what the PS is estimating my excess skin weighs.

I feel like I have NO energy today as my normal caloric intake is 4000-5000 Cals a day... Today I have consumed less than 1600 Cals and burned about 800-900. This will take some getting used to...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Jeff B.
on 3/22/10 1:40 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I would suggest one of those gold neck things the gals in Egypt used to wear to improve your height. I am sure you could get that up to 6'5" at least.

That a boy on the chaloric def man. Keep it up and welcome back from the Michael Phelps club of crazy eating!

Your bro, Jeff
DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/22/10 1:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
If you are refering to the Burmese Neck Rings:

They do not make you taller, they actually just crush your shoulders down and compact the spine over time... UH, No thanks....

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Rob S.
on 3/22/10 9:42 pm - DE
Don't get too optimistic with the PS weight.  I had a lot of skin removed but it was only a total of about 3 pounds.  I bet your excess skin doesn't weigh as much because there is nothing in it.  If you were having fat removed, those numbers would be more believable.  Also get ready for the longest shut down in history.  Not sure about your surgeon, but mine shut me down for four full months so the skin could heal properly (he wanted six months) but I went bonkers on him.
Good luck on your goal. As with everything you do, it's aggressive.
Rob
mcarthur01
on 3/22/10 11:36 pm - Cumming, GA
good luck buddy... that is some serious body fat goal.  how are you measuring BF?  I've had issues with all the excess skin etc.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/23/10 12:59 am - Fort Worth, TX
Yo Bill,

I have a Tanita Body Scan Scale...

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

SuziJones
on 3/22/10 11:56 pm
Here for ya Dan!! Keeping good thoughts and prayers for your success. You are can do this!
*big supportive hugs*

Look forward to reading your posts on this journey of yours.

hehe Like the Bermese neck ring suggestion. I think you'd look WAAAY hot and your wife would like totally umm....like it! hehe
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
nate2009
on 3/22/10 11:57 pm - Lebanon, OH
Good luck on the defecit. I am trying to burn 3000 a day and take in 1500-1800. The lights go out pretty early for me lately.
    No longer about weight , it's all about living.            
Duane1064
on 3/23/10 2:57 am, edited 3/23/10 3:16 am - Bloomington, IN
I'm right there with you Dan.  I'm 6'0" and 235lbs.  I want to get down to the 200lbs mark.  My body fat is all over the place.  Once it says that I'm 35% body fat and another time it will say that I'm 11% body fat.  When I'm closer to 200lbs I'll have the Bod Pod test done again.

6'0" tall
235lbs
11%-35% body fat
38" waist
Size L to XL shirt

April 22nd will be my one year surgery anniversary.  I'm going to up the weights to do some serious toning and keep on hitting the cardio hard.  Also plan on getting VERY serious about the diet.

I meant to ask, do you know or have any idea of how many calories that you burn in a day?  With the way that you train I bet you burn a crazy amount of calories each day.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
mcarthur01
on 3/23/10 5:17 am, edited 3/23/10 5:17 am - Cumming, GA
dude, your stats are almost identical to mine!  6'0", 230 to 240 lbs, 38" waist, L to XL shirts (depending on the cut)...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Most Active