today was my first day back to ballys after 5 weeks at home

robinfrommilw
on 3/20/10 7:42 am - WI
Today was my first day back to Ballys after being at home for 5 weeks due to I had a total abdominal hysterectomy. Felt great to be back. I go to the one in Cudahy, Wisconsin!
I did 65 minutes on the elipitical burn 730 calories and did 5.2 miles then I hop on the treadmill and did 18 minutes and burn 100 calories. Then went to pick n save and got me some rotarsaire chicken. So now I made a salad with iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, shredded carrots and the rotarsaire chicken deskin of course and no dressing. And then cut up an applewith peanut butter and couple grapes on the side. Not sure how much of it I will eat but its a healthy dinner for me tonight. Getting my protein in that is for sure. Also pick up some protein crunch bars from bally's today in triple chocolate and cookies and cream. Now I am set on the bars I just ran out. Been doing my Eas protein shakes as well.
Thanks for inviting me to the group! It feels great to get back to exercise again. I just start some at home but was tired of the plateau ranging from 171 to 173. I need the scale to move again. Its been over 3 weeks at this range and had enough. I had my surgery on July 28, 2009 and hope to be at goal by then or before then. I want to become a fit and healthy person. And then maintain my weight and not gain it back. I use to weigh 317.5 lbs and never want to see that again. I know exercise is the key to success as well as what we put in our mouth.
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/20/10 8:15 am - Fort Worth, TX
Good Job...  Welcome!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

superconducting
on 3/20/10 11:18 am - Montgomery, NY
 nice work for your first day back in 5 weeks!

Kathy P.
on 3/20/10 1:27 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Great! Glad you are feeling stronger!
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
robinfrommilw
on 3/21/10 12:28 am - WI
Just one day at the gym and I broke the pateau! I hit 170 an even number :) That means I have lost 147.5 lbs which means I lost 97.5 since my surgery on July 28, 2009 and 50 lbs pre surgery. Wow I hope to break the 150 mark this week which would mean 100 lbs since my surgery. I am eager to get to that goal this week that means I need to hit 167.5 this week to get to that goal. Can I do it! I hope so! Would be great to get out of the 170s this week.
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

Most Active