Day 2 workout

robinfrommilw
on 3/21/10 5:53 am - WI
I made to Bally's again today. I did 65 minutes on the elipitical burn 731 calroies, 5.21 miles. Then I hop on the treadmill for 35 minutes burn 209 calories and did 1.70 miles. Then came home and work out on the ball did 3 sets of 20 of push ups and bridges. Then I did 3 sets of 25 of sit ups on the ball. So I think I got a better workout today. Wow and its only been day 2 since I start back. Had to keep waking up my feet they want to sleep! lol

Plus the scale moved this morning it said 170 :) Finally! I just needed more exercise. Hoping it will move more this week. Want to say good bye 170's I want to see 167.5 lbs this week so that would be 100 lbs since July 28, 2009 and 50 lbs pre surgery. Thats my goal and I sticking to it! 
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/21/10 5:58 am - Fort Worth, TX
Congrats... We have a daily workout thread if you would like to start posting to that that would be awesome...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 3/22/10 12:59 am
Awesome workout.  Congrats on getting that scale to move for you.

Keep up the great work and please keep sharing your success with us.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

SuziJones
on 3/22/10 12:01 pm

Yeah for you sweety!! Nicely done!! Keep posting! Look forward to reading your progress!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
robinfrommilw
on 3/22/10 12:04 pm - WI
Thanks I post on Monday workout thread the update for today :) 
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

Most Active