NOVEMBER 5th & 6th....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/21/10 1:50 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

As discussed in last week's chat, I have been asked to speak at the Obesity Help Houston Convention on November 5th & 6th. I would really like to have a great showing or representation from our group. We will be getting a coupon code for the convention and I can help arrange group hotel discounts. It would be cool to have it be a 4 day weekend or whatever is manageable, and we could mix in some training, or maybe find a local race we all could do as a group, there are a couple 5k's and a 10k in the area that weekend. Please let me know if this sounds of interest to you. I think it would be really cool to hang out and get to know everyone. For those of you who were interested in possibly doing the Rocky Raccoon 100 mile or 50 mile trail run next year, it is only 45 minutes from where the convention is, and we could maybe go run a loop early one day. Also, maybe I could find a school, or some other venues we could speak at and share our stories. Let me know if you are interested...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 3/21/10 10:16 pm - Cumming, GA
i'm considering this... as long as it doesn't interfere with the relay i'm running in the fall...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Hawgman
on 3/22/10 3:06 am - TX
You know I am in Bro!!
Katie H.
on 3/22/10 4:59 am - Charlton, MA
I'm thinking about coming down.  I think it'd be cool - and I checked out flights and they're not too bad...so don't count me out yet!

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Most Active