Challenging Myself- Down 105 # and Doing P90X

Rita Lucero
on 3/18/10 6:33 pm, edited 3/18/10 6:36 pm - Frisco, TX
 Okay, so my DS surgery was officially 7 months ago and I am down 105 lbs.  I am feeling great and I started doing the p90x extreme fitness program two weeks ago.  I am doing with my husband and my best friend and it is working out great.  I see a ton of progress already and it makes me smile to finish a tough workout.  It's just crazy how I couldn't do much of anything and now I am keeping up doing P90X.  Love it!

Those of you doing marathons- I congratulate you! I can't quite imagine that yet :)

Rita78, Dallas Texas, 39 yrs. DS 9-4-09 Aetna Dr. Gary Anthone, Omaha NE

IVF & Twins 2012
www.facebook.com/ritalucero

Seht
on 3/18/10 10:20 pm
Congrats, those p90x workouts look pretty intense.  I have watched some of their earlier videos and their infomercial.  I know I couldn't keep up with that.

As for the marthons, you will get there if you want to.  The Maraton is just something you have to endure, and hopefully enjoy the fact that you are doing it

Remember you don't have to be speedy, you just have to finish.  The first time you do one, it's going to be a record!  After that you have an idea what it's all about and you can work on doing it faster.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Rita Lucero
on 3/18/10 10:33 pm - Frisco, TX
When I was in track... way back when... I did long distance running so I think I would enjoy it.  I would definitely enjoy the goal itself! I do not do all the reps but I do my best to stay up with my friend and husband.  We don't want to injure ourselves but we absolutely love it.  I am surprised how much so. 

IVF & Twins 2012

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/18/10 10:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Kudos dude, and congrats on the tremendous loss! Keep up the great work and keep us posted on the P90X progress! Marathoners are crazy people....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

bwburgin1015
on 3/19/10 1:13 am - NC
Awesome! Keep up the good work. I'm thinking I might start back at P90X on Monday.  I love it!

Cee *.
on 4/8/10 7:54 pm
Man, this program looks awesome!! Thanks for the heads up and congrats on your wt. loss from one Dser to another.

Lab Rat Data so far...

Rita Lucero
on 4/10/10 12:03 pm - Frisco, TX
  Hey there! I am down 115 lbs now and about to start my 6th week of P90X.  I am loving it... Seriously.  So  much so that I am now a Beachbody Coach.  I am!! And super excited about it.  I totally love helping others so feel free to check out my website and hit 'contact me' with any questions!!!!  I have a great team, too!!

www.beachbodycoach.com/rita78      

IVF & Twins 2012

Rita Lucero
on 4/26/10 10:48 am - Frisco, TX
 I didn't know about Beachbody until I was weeks into P90X... they even have Shakeology and tons of other items... the Shakeology helped me  break my weight loss plateau 5 lbs in 6 days and my husband has lost 3 lbs :) www.myshakeology.com/rita78  Beachbody products rock!  I started Brazil Butt Lift this week on top of the P90X, lol.

IVF & Twins 2012

Most Active