Tuesday workouts

nate2009
on 3/16/10 12:56 am - Lebanon, OH
2.5 hours on tm at 25 deg incline 3.5mph. Burned 3500cals ... but I struggled big time with it today!
How about you?
    No longer about weight , it's all about living.            
niffer1283
on 3/16/10 1:16 am - Richmond, IN
Howdy! I was at the Wellness Center at 6:00 a.m. Did 20 minutes on the treadmill, then 20-25 minutes in the weight room. I increased the weights a bit and I'm feelin' it!

Have a good one!

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

Hawgman
on 3/16/10 3:00 am - TX
Five miles in 49:30
superconducting
on 3/16/10 3:21 am - Montgomery, NY
 After taking 3 full days off to rest and recover from a bout of stomach virus, ran 10.2 miles in 1:44, under 10.30 min/mi pace.   Legs are In pure agony at the moment.  Last mile totally sucked.  

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/16/10 5:15 am - Fort Worth, TX
Andrew,

That's so awesome bro! I remember when you were struggling with mustering up the courage to do a 5K just a couple months ago, now look at you. Way to go bro....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

superconducting
on 3/16/10 6:49 am - Montgomery, NY
 Thanks man.. I have to say being regular on this board is key for me, to get encouraged and see others actually do this means a lot to me  (and keeps me humble too :) ) .   I read all your guy's blogs repeatedly to keep myself reminded that this is possible and I may be crazy, but I'm not the only one!  

nate2009
on 3/16/10 5:47 am - Lebanon, OH
U DA MAN ....nice job
    No longer about weight , it's all about living.            
morgansmommy
on 3/16/10 4:35 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I did three miles outside on very gentle rolling hills. I did 1 minute surges every 5 minutes. I felt good when done, will see how I feel later. My knees were sore after nearly 6 miles on Saturday so I took two rest days. 
Mary 
Scott William
on 3/16/10 4:40 am
I ran an out and back 6.2 miles in along the Mystic River today. It was beautiful but a strong wind was comming out of the north. I decided to run into the wind going out and with it comming back. The total time was 56:06 which may be a 10K PR. I did the out in 29:34 and came back in 26:32. I was very happy with the tempo of the run and the total time.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/16/10 5:14 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thats awesome Scott!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active