POST-OP PRs Website...

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/11/10 11:11 pm, edited 3/15/10 12:07 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

We are working on the website... Here is what the homepage will look like for now until we launch the completed version. We will be needing to finalize team members and put together short BIO's on everyone. I will contact you for those details soon. Have an awesome day...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Scott William
on 3/11/10 11:42 pm
That is an awesome logo. Well beyond anything that I had imagined. Nice work!!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/11/10 11:55 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Thanks man... My Bro pout in some long hours on this and we have literally been going back and forth on concept, design, and layout... We started with a VERY busy logo that included mountains, rivers, lakes and all sorts of stuff, but at the end of the day it was just too busy. we can and will use those designs for team gear and clothing. This is simple, gets our message accross, and has clean, commercial lines. Thanks buddy, can't wait to get the shirts ordered!

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

niffer1283
on 3/12/10 1:40 am - Richmond, IN
Please excuse my stupidity...what does "PRs" stand for? I think I missed it when you started talking about this because this is the first I've read about it.

I like the logo! I'll also check out the web site when you get it done, I see you offer sponsorships...I'm assuming you mean for teams entering races, etc.? My husband and I both own small businesses, and I think it'd be lots of fun to sponsor a team from this site for a race.

Nice job!

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/12/10 1:53 am - Fort Worth, TX
PR stands for Personal Records. This is our race team from this site. we are always seeking sponsorship so if you and your husband would liek to advertise on our jerzeez or race appearel, send me a PM and lets talk!

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Most Active