P90X Anyone?

Rita Lucero
on 3/11/10 1:00 pm - Frisco, TX
 is anyone out there doing the p90x extreme fitness program?  i am down 100 lbs so i started doing it this past monday.  i love it!  thanks, rita

Rita78, Dallas Texas, 39 yrs. DS 9-4-09 Aetna Dr. Gary Anthone, Omaha NE

IVF & Twins 2012
www.facebook.com/ritalucero

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/10 6:21 pm
I do the AB-RIPPER-X religiously and I'm really getting cut up nicely!

-Mike
Duke007
on 3/15/10 2:23 am
I am starting the program tonight.  I am all geared up and ready to go.  I had surgery 12/30 and down 49 pounds. I am not sure how well I am going to do but I am certainly going to try my best.  I need results!!  How long have you been doing it and what body parts have changed the most.
Can't wait to be happy in my skin!            
bwburgin1015
on 3/15/10 6:25 am - NC
I did it for 5 weeks but had to stop to do some more goal specific training (I'm taking a Physical Agility Test for a Fire Dept.).  I will be starting P90X again as soon as I pass that test.  I LOVE it!
Rita Lucero
on 3/15/10 6:27 am - Frisco, TX
 I am a week into the Classic routine.  I absolutely love it.  My husband, my best friend and myself do it together every day in our basement studio that I geared towards working out.  It has helped tremendously.  I love it.  Will do my first set of measurements Friday.  That is when I am 7 months post op already.

IVF & Twins 2012

Rita Lucero
on 4/10/10 12:01 pm - Frisco, TX
 Hey there! I am down 115 lbs now and about to start my 6th week of P90X.  I am loving it... Seriously.  So  much so that I am now a Beachbody Coach.  I am!! And super excited about it.  I totally love helping others so feel free to check out my website and hit 'contact me' with any questions!!!!  I have a great team, too!!

www.beachbodycoach.com/rita78      

IVF & Twins 2012

Most Active