Thursday workouts

jet03
on 3/11/10 8:06 am - Canada
ran 2.5 miles on the tm tonight

Jet

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wxRQRwT/weight.png">>

wjoegreen
on 3/11/10 12:22 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Nice job everyone.  Self improvement is the goals at whatever level you are.  You folks killin the treadmill and running in the rain,...kudos.  This post always inspires me to go do what I should be doing to get better.  When I don't post,...I didn't do anything worth posting,.....guilty as charged.

Today I did 4 miles after work in 50 mins.  Not blazing I know but I did 3 yesterrdayin 45 mins so I added a mile and only 5 mins, so the pace was much beteer and I felt good after the first mile.  It was really tough to get started but I am , as always,  elated with my accomplishment upon finishing.

Thanks again for the inspiration.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
MacMadame
on 3/11/10 12:33 pm - Northern, CA
AdventureFit workout. We did a Filthy 50 and I shaved 4 min. off my time doing it last fall. The workout last fall was missing a station too.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Kathy P.
on 3/11/10 1:14 pm - Port Orchard, WA
30 minutes on eliptical with increased level by 50%. Worked chest, back, shoulders, then some nice stretching.
Looking forward to the Virtual 5K this weekend!
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
Vicki PNW
on 3/12/10 12:43 pm
For Thursday:

1 hour group class called "Group Active" involving 1/3 step, 1/3 lifting free weights, and 1/3 floor exercises with some yoga.
15 minutes on dreadmill.
15 minutes on cross-ramp elliptical trainer.
15 minutes on stationary bike.

Am considering taking a one-hour spin class called "Group Ride" sometime next week.  Have talked to a couple of leaders thus far.  I may start on Monday if I don't have to work past 4:30 PM.  Heard that this class is extremely popular.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Most Active