Thursday workouts

mcarthur01
on 3/10/10 8:33 pm - Cumming, GA

On another biz trip, but was able to get to the gym for a light workout this morning...

around 15 min of core work, then 62 minutes on the stationary bike (5 intervals) for a total of 23.5 miles.

Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

niffer1283
on 3/10/10 8:47 pm - Richmond, IN
Mornin'...

Just got back from the Wellness Center, where I tried to mix things up a little. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, increasing the incline and the speed a little. Then in the weight room I increased my weights and decreased the reps on everything. Just trying to jump start the last phase of my weight loss...these last 30 lbs. are being very, very stubborn!

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

Scott William
on 3/10/10 10:13 pm
Just got back from a tough 5 miles. Perhaps it is still hangover from the mile repeats on Tuesday. I have found a 5k on Sunday that is pretty close. I intended to do my 5K alone but I may enter this instead.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
ErinsClovers
on 3/10/10 10:17 pm
 I just had the best cardio.....I am really excited for myself...hehe
I did the treadmill....5 min warm up and then ran for 10 min!!!  did a mile in 15:30 which is a big improvement for me....I then walked another 5, ran another 5, then walked for 2 and ran another 5 then did my cool down...I know it is not fast, but I can only get better....!!!!!!!!!

Erin

Seht
on 3/10/10 10:37 pm
Other than a freezing bike ride to and from work, I was a bad last night, all I did was exercise my fork muscle at the chinese restaurant.

I need to do something to make up for that today. 
I plan another round of freezing bike rides
I'm hoping for 5-6 miles toinght at the gym and some weights.

We'll see how my time works out.  I don't have anything planned, and that is always a recipe for slacking.  

Going to see the physical therapist tomorrow about leg pain and knee pain I have been having.  Hopefully get a stretching routine and some instruction on proper taping.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

nate2009
on 3/10/10 11:48 pm - Lebanon, OH
Made it 2.5 hours on the treadmill at 20 deg incline and 3.5 mph. Burned 3000cals. Plan on 45 minutes of the same at lunch.
    No longer about weight , it's all about living.            
mcarthur01
on 3/11/10 3:08 am - Cumming, GA
you are a machine! 
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Seht
on 3/11/10 3:23 am
2.5 hours on the treadmill and you are still able to produce legible thoughts and get them down in a written format.

You are indeed super human!

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

morgansmommy
on 3/11/10 3:05 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I ran 3.2 miles in the rain with two of my running friends.
Mary

Mary, RNY, October 2004

superconducting
on 3/11/10 7:29 am - Montgomery, NY
 5 miles on the TM

Most Active