Cool local event

Seht
on 3/9/10 5:07 am
Type: Sports -
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Time: 5:30pm - 6:30pm

Description

Arthur Webb, 12 time finisher of the Badwater UltraMarathon and director of the Santa Rosa Marathon, will be speaking to the Fountaingrove Triathlon Team. All (members and non-members) are welcome to come hear this amazing man speak of what he has learned on his way to and through 12 finishes of a 135 mile race through Death Valley. Art is an amazing motivator, a generous human being, and a "regular guy" as well.

This will be a round table format. Presentation followed by Q&A. Typically he speaks to large groups, so this is an opportunity you don't want to pass up. Please respond if you will be attending so that we can set up appropriate seating and space. There is no maximum for attendance.

Should be an interesting talk.  Considering we are  only an hour north of S.F. we are often treated like we are in the middle of B.F.E. it's nice to see we can get some interesting speakers from time to time.

It is an open to the public presentation, so anybody from Norther CA that might be interested in going it is available.  More event details can be found here.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=362603994438&ref=nf

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Katie H.
on 3/9/10 8:03 am - Charlton, MA
Sounds like it'll be a great presentation....too bad I'm on the complete opposite side of the country! 

Are you going?

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Seht
on 3/9/10 9:01 am
Yeah I am planning on it.  Then I'm going to run home and have some Corned Beef and Cabbage.
hahahahah

Scott

SuziJones
on 3/10/10 11:15 pm
HIJACK!!
hehe
Just wanted you to know Scott I got your envelope for the protein bars! I'll be shopping on Sunday and then fililng it up. Hope it helps.
*hugs*

Now back to your regularly schedualed post. hehe
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
Seht
on 3/10/10 11:43 pm
Awesome, thanks!

I know I have a couple boxes of them at home.  I was considering opening them up and putting them in the vacuum sealer so that I could have the extra wrappers.

Thanks again for the help.

Scott

Most Active