Saturday Workouts

Katie H.
on 3/6/10 7:55 am - Charlton, MA

Oh man, is the weather outside a tease or what?!  I love it!!

Ran 5.36 miles outside today in shorts and a t-shirt!!

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Rob S.
on 3/6/10 8:43 am - DE
Ran 4.6 miles outside this morning.  First time I've run outside in weeks.  (No more treadmill for me for awhile).  It was an excellent run, not fast, just really good for the soul and confidence..  No pain in the legs or legs for the first time in weeks.  Then I hit the chiropractor for a little accupuntute for the plantar.  He also taped up my leg, adjusted my hip and added more spider tape to my left hip.  I feel like the bionic man, but this tape really works,  So does the accupuncture.  I'll be in advertisement soon for the doctor telling about the success we've had with his services and the spider tape.  See you in the movies next.
Rob
mcarthur01
on 3/6/10 8:51 am - Cumming, GA
rest day today... will attempt final long run tomorrow (hopefully my leg will allow me to run) before my taper for the marathon.  marathon is 2 weeks from tomorrow....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

SuziJones
on 3/6/10 9:49 am, edited 3/7/10 8:26 am
30 minute walk with the dog tonight!
EDIT: didn't do the dog walk.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
merowassa
on 3/6/10 11:06 am
2.6 miles on the tm this AM.  A bit of knee pain in my right knee is slowing me down a bit right now.
Highest weight: 279
Surgery weight: 263
Current weight:154
DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/6/10 12:06 pm - Fort Worth, TX
41 Mile bike ride in 15-20mph winds (Avg 18.8mph), followed by a 15 minute "Brick" (Run off the bike)... I also Swam 2000 Meters in 34:37. Have an awesome weekend....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Scott William
on 3/6/10 2:03 pm
I wanted to do mile repeats but alas it was not to be.  I did 1.5 miles.  Child birthing class this morning and Sunday also.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
MacMadame
on 3/7/10 2:22 pm - Northern, CA
Did a 5K Time Trial.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active