Lost and found from last years ride

Seht
on 3/5/10 2:04 am
This person must have been a Boy Scout.  They certainly were prepaired.

Email from our bike club president:

Cleaning up around my office, I just found an item of lost-&-found left over from the Terrible Two...no one ever called looking for this stuff, which seems pretty amazing, seeing as how it includes a set of car and house keys.

In addition to the keys, this guy came well prepared for his big day. Here's a list of what was in his ziploc baggie...

Deodorant
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Ear plugs
Floss
Tube of Neosporin
Packet of unidentified pills
Tube of hair gel
Trojan condom

What, did this guy think he was gonna get lucky after the Terrible Two? That maybe he'd hit it off with some woman rider (who has just spent 15 hours sitting on a bike saddle)? That's very optimistic!

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

SuziJones
on 3/5/10 6:00 am
hahahaha
That's funny!! But yeah...boyscout prepared!! hehe
Don't leave home with out em, or you won't return alone!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
Katie H.
on 3/5/10 2:06 pm - Charlton, MA
Hahaha, I love it!  

That's pretty much what I keep in my car for those nights when I'm not sure if I'm going to make it back to my own house...only swap out the neosporin for a contact case!

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Most Active