Thursday Workouts

saxman007
on 3/4/10 4:19 am - Port Huron, MI
2300 yards in the pool and a 50 minute run outside today!  Kind of disappointed, Saturday is supposed to be 41 and sunny -- that's warm enough for me to jump on the bike BUT----I've got band festival all day, so I'm praying for the sun on Monday.  Riding outside, the thought is making me excited!!!!!!
nate2009
on 3/4/10 4:46 am - Lebanon, OH
2.5 hours on the eliptical (13 miles and 2000 cals)
    No longer about weight , it's all about living.            
Katie H.
on 3/4/10 5:18 am - Charlton, MA
30 minutes rowing  - 6431 meters
30 minutes on the arc trainer - 1.08miles at resistance 45/incline 5 

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Seht
on 3/4/10 8:53 am
3 mile run at lunch time today.
First outdoor run in a while and I can tell that the treadmill has not been kind to me.

3 miles on the road felt much harder physically than 6 miles on the treadmill.
However 6 miles on the treadmill is much more emotionally draining.

May get some weights in tonight depending on the family schedule.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

superconducting
on 3/4/10 10:17 am - Montgomery, NY
 ain't that the truth?!  I had a few runs in a row on the TM, felt really proud of myself for the times I was running in..  then ran outside and realized how much easier TM running is...  and, at least for me, how much less TM running works my calves..  After running real hills on a real road, my calves are screaming - on the TM I didn't even realized I had calves...

Cassie W.
on 3/4/10 9:08 am
2050 yard swim.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

merowassa
on 3/4/10 9:22 am
3 miles on the tm this AM.   I also walked all over the city this evening doing work and personal errands.  I'm exhausted!

Meg
cabin111
on 3/4/10 10:49 am

I'm in Sun City, AZ right now...Went to a spring training game this afternoon (Texas vs KC Royals).  I brought my bicycle down with me...I rode for about an hour before the game...Then for about 20 minutes after.  I was in Surprise AZ...great biking paths.  I may try Chandler, AZ tommorow.  Hate typing on this lap top...But I'm enjoying myself.  Brian

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/4/10 11:07 am - Fort Worth, TX
Somewhat recovered from the Ultra Marathon this past weekend! Ran 4.5 BLOODY, DREADED, SUCKY miles on the Dreadmill at 6.5mph (I truly HATE that dang thing), then climbed 105 flights on the Stairmaster in 20 minutes. Feeling better, looking forward to 60+ degrees on Saturday. I feel a 50 mile ride and 6 mile "Brick" in my near future! First Triathlon of the season next weekend.... YEE HAWWWWWWWW!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

rowenusmc
on 3/4/10 12:08 pm, edited 3/4/10 12:14 pm
1250 yards of swimming and 3 miles on the treadmill.
I am 3 months out from RNY and just beginning to feel more strength and endurance building.  My run times are coming  down and my swim lengths are getting longer.
Awesome!

Most Active