Thursday Workouts

niffer1283
on 3/4/10 12:06 am - Richmond, IN
Howdy all. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill and 25-30 minutes on the weight machines this morning. The sun is shining here in Indiana, so I may take off for a walk outside this afternoon.

How are you doing?

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

ErinsClovers
on 3/4/10 12:34 am
 The sun is out here too, I am feeling a lot better...today was a cardio day...so I did 30  min on the eilliptical and then 30 min on the treadmill, walking for 5 and running for 3, next week I will bump that up.  Getting better and better everyday.  The pounds are back to melting away...:)

Erin

mcarthur01
on 3/4/10 1:35 am - Cumming, GA
35 minutes of weights (chest/tri) including sets of 45, 45, and 45 for the 100 pushup challenge (couldn't get the fourth set in, too tired).
75 minutes on the stairmaster, 10 min warmup, then 63 minutes of intervals (1 minute tempo @ 111 steps/min, 2 minute recover @ 68 steps/min), 2 min cooldown @ the end.  Total of 378 floors...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

shorter
on 3/4/10 2:30 am - na, OK
I feel inadequate by comparison, but I did 15 minutes on treadmill and 30 minutes in weight room.
5'3/4" 56 years young 
Heaviest Weight 250; Consult Weight 232; Surgery Weight 211
Shorter  

Are you maintaining?  Join us at http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

mcarthur01
on 3/4/10 2:43 am - Cumming, GA
no need to feel inadequate!  it's all about your workout and your goals.  anyway i'm an idiot for doing that stairmaster workout.  i have a marathon in a little over 2 weeks, and haven't been able to run long because of a leg injury, so i've been ratcheting up the cross-training, so i will at least have a solid fitness base prior to the race.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

niffer1283
on 3/4/10 5:54 am - Richmond, IN
Don't you dare feel inadequate! What you did is just fine...I do 20 minutes on the treadmill or bicycle and 25-30 minutes on the weight machines. That's a good workout for me. A lot of the people here do marathons and such, that's why they work so hard! We all pull for each other, though, no matter what our workout level is. Keep up the good work!

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

superconducting
on 3/4/10 2:37 am - Montgomery, NY
 a slow 4.5 miles today.  But it was sunny and the birds were singing... if not for the 4 foot piles of snow, you'd almost think it were spring!

SuziJones
on 3/4/10 2:37 am, edited 3/4/10 12:33 pm
Only gonna get in the nightly dog walk tonight being that my seven year old is home all day from having his cast off and they don't want him walking or playing on it til they can look at the x-rays tomorrow morning when he has an appointment again.

So...just a nightly walk. hehe But tomorrow is my third day of C25K!! WOOT! hehe

How about everyone else?? What ya moving and how much???
hehe

EDIT~ Didn't get in the walk at all. Just called it a night and slugged around. I guess everyone has days like this?? Disappointed in my self for slacking.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
jet03
on 3/4/10 4:00 am - Canada
2.13 miles on the tm

Jet

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wxRQRwT/weight.png">>

slimmingdown1lastti
me

on 3/4/10 4:09 am
I am really trying to push and motivate myself. Today I did 42 mins on the treadmill which gave helped me to reach a goal of two miles. I am very proud of myself. I hope I can keep up the good work,
Most Active