Craig Alexander had his bike stolen (ouch )

Seht
on 3/1/10 4:26 am

He may not be Lance Armstrong, but that does not mean that he can't have the same problems as the seven time TdF Champ.

Just like Armstrong last year, Craig Alexander recently has his race bike stolen.

In a message posted on slowtwitch.com the Ironman World Champion described what happened to his bike in an attempt to get the word out and hopefully recover the stolen bike.

Click HERE to watch Alexander win the 2009 Ironman World Championship race.

"Last night, us and 4 of our neighbors were broken into and a large number of items were stolen, including Craigs bikes, a car, scooter, surf boards, golf clubs, tools etc.

We are looking for your assistance to spread these details far and wide. Feel free to send on the attached document with Crime Stopper Ph number 1800 333 000 as we feel that flooding the market with details for such a unique bike may help it be recovered.

Most important for us was that both of Craigs Orbea bikes (road and time trial/racing bike) were stolen along with a bunch of other bike/cycling equipement. See the document photos and details of the 2 Bikes stolen.

Black 51 cm ORBEA ORDU bike (Craigs race bike). Dang Alexander must be tiny, he is riding a 51inch bike.  I guess I just picture the athletes I admire to be bigger than life.

This bike is very unique as there are only a handful of bikes in Australia that have the Shimano Di2 electronic group sets on it. It also has a Shimano Protype SRM power meter installed on the bike. This is distinctive by looking at the crank drive arm. This is the only one in Australia and there are only a handful of the world.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

SuziJones
on 3/1/10 9:11 am
That's so sad how unethical some people are that think that stealing is ok.

I hope he finds it!! I hope whoever took it gets the fullest extent of the law too!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
Most Active