Monday Workouts

niffer1283
on 3/1/10 12:23 am, edited 3/1/10 12:24 am - Richmond, IN
Well darnit, I had to be at work at 7:15 this morning, so I got my stuff together and was at the pool and waiting at 6:00 a.m, thinking I could get my 1/2 mile in by 6:30 and still make it to the post office. I waited...and waited...the door from the locker room to the pool was still locked at 6:15. Another lady came in and said the guard was "on her way." Well drat. I changed my clothes because I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to work on time starting that late. They apologized profusely at the front desk, but hey, stuff happens. I'll just go do it at 5:30 this evening. Don't like to do it then because there are more people swimming, but I'll suck it up and go anyway. I'm going to get an Aquatard as soon as I get an extra $80.00 I don't know what to do with...I think I'll be more confident if my leg skin isn't showing!

Hope everyone has a great workout today!

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

Scott William
on 3/1/10 12:48 am
I did 2.2 miles today and started a shoulder workout but lost interest quickly and left. Too much going on in real life.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Scott William
on 3/1/10 12:50 am
I did 2.2 miles at the gym today. I started a shoulder workout but lost interest quickly and ended up leaving early. Oh well. there is always tomorrow.
SuziJones
on 3/1/10 1:49 am
Starting my C25K program today at around 2pm (hoping the nasty, wet, yucky weather will be lessened at least).
So 20 minutes C35K. Wish me luck!! hehe
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
superconducting
on 3/1/10 3:12 am - Montgomery, NY
 good luck!  You CAN do this!

SuziJones
on 3/1/10 4:39 am
On March 1, 2010 at 11:12 AM Pacific Time, Andrew M. wrote:
 good luck!  You CAN do this!
Thank you Andrew!
I did do it!! hehe
It went far better then I had thought!! I really was impressed with myself! I thought I'd be DYING half way through it, but I did it EASILY!

Just goes to prove that my body IS meant for physical exercise and I've been 'abusing' it by NOT exercising and taking care of it, so sad for me! But no more!! hehe

Thanks again for the encouragement!
*big happy hugs*

Will be walking my dog his 2miles tonight too. WOOT! Go me! hehe
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
morgansmommy
on 3/1/10 2:30 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I will be doing an hour of Zumba this evening. I need to do my Physical Therapy exercises too for my back. I missed yesterday and today was the first day in a week I woke up in spasms again, so they must be helping!
Mary
DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/1/10 3:06 am - Fort Worth, TX
Easy 600M swim was all I could muster, seeing as the pool temp was 92 degrees!!!! What the heck??? I told the Manager that after my brief swim today I was headed to the Courthouse to change my name to "Stew".... A nice recovery swim to loosen the legs was pretty great though.
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

niffer1283
on 3/1/10 3:59 am - Richmond, IN
Geez, 92 degrees? That's bathwater!

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

ErinsClovers
on 3/1/10 4:15 am
 I was at the gym for an hour and half...did my weights mixed with cardio and then did 30 minutes on the eilliptical, did the weight loss program.  Had a good one...then ran around doing errands...

Most Active