Tuesday's Workouts

Scott William
on 3/1/10 11:09 pm
I just got back from one of my best runs ever.  It was 6.4 total @ about 9:10 pace.  I don't believe that I have ever had a training run over 6 miles at that pace.  Also the air was kind of warm, the birds were out, there was no wind and it felt effortless.  My stomach was fine - what was not to love!!!

I did get chased by a pit bull with about 1/4 mile to go, though.  It got close but didn't bite.  Oh well.

How did you do today?
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Hawgman
on 3/2/10 12:18 am - TX
4.5 miles at 10/Mile pace.
Cold and crisp here, but a least not raining.
superconducting
on 3/2/10 1:04 am - Montgomery, NY
 4.5 miles on the tm today in 42 minutes.  I was gonna run outside, but I just couldn't do any hills today as my  calves are still hurtin bad from my long run on Sunday.

SuziJones
on 3/2/10 2:16 am, edited 3/3/10 3:56 am
1 1/2 mile walk with dog

My thighs are a bit tender from my first jog, but not bad at all!! WOOT! hehe

Nice work outs everyone!! Yeah for you. Great inspiration for me to get up there with the 'big boys' hehe!
*big hugs*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
ErinsClovers
on 3/2/10 2:21 am
 today was a cardio day...started on the elliptical for 30 min on the weight loss program and then hit the treadmill for 30 min...walked 5 min ran 3 min and then the last min of the 30 ran hard...it felt great!!!  I am getting there....yay

Erin

jet03
on 3/2/10 2:50 am - Canada
Yoga class for me today.

Jet

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wxRQRwT/weight.png">>

niffer1283
on 3/2/10 2:53 am - Richmond, IN
Hey all!

Went to the Wellness Center at 6:00 a.m. and did 20 minutes on the bicycle, then about 30 minutes on the weight machines.

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

Linn D.
on 3/2/10 5:42 am - Missoula, MT
Tuesday brick workout day.

45 minute spin class with some intervals and hills followed by 3 miles on the TM.  Felt great!

Linn 
Katari
on 3/2/10 8:52 am - OR
I'm still dealing with dizzy so going kinda slow:

Did some push-ups, jumping J's, sit ups, worked out arms and shoulders.  I hope to feel up to running in a day or two. and will venture a little further from home.

Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Tammy T.
on 3/2/10 9:15 am - Great Bend, NY
HI Scott, Rest day for me but back to the gym tomorrow   :)

Tammy T  

Good Morning all, well I have been away for a few months and it shows. I have gained 7 lbs. What a roller coster ride. But today is a new day and I am going to get back on track. I just found out my daughter is scheduled to have surgery on July 8th. I am so happy for her.

Most Active