ZUMBA ANYONE

Tammy T.
on 3/1/10 12:15 am - Great Bend, NY

Good Morning All,

I am new to this forum, but have have started Zumba Classes about three weeks ago and I love it!! Has anyone tried them?

Tammy T  

Good Morning all, well I have been away for a few months and it shows. I have gained 7 lbs. What a roller coster ride. But today is a new day and I am going to get back on track. I just found out my daughter is scheduled to have surgery on July 8th. I am so happy for her.

Katari
on 3/1/10 1:24 am - OR
Not yet, but I am planning on it. There is a drop in zumba here in town I want to try out.
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

SuziJones
on 3/1/10 1:50 am
I would love to!! Not sure if it's offered where I live, but I have a friend that had tried it and was attending a class where she lived and LOVED it!!

Can't wait to be off my restrictive exercising!! hehe
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
morgansmommy
on 3/1/10 2:17 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I go to Zumba 1-3 times a week;it is so much fun! It takes a few classes to get into it for most people and I find I like a certain instructor over others but all the classes are fun.

If you go to the official zumba website there is link to take you to a place to put in your zip code and it will pull up classes and instructors in your area.
Mary
SuziJones
on 3/1/10 4:47 am
Thank you so much Mary! I'll go do that! It sounds like a great time.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
Crystal H.
on 3/1/10 9:49 pm
The gym I go to has a "Latin Impact" class which is basicly Zumba with out the copyright name. It is awesome! :)
~Crystal

Most Active