MY FIRST HALF!! Race Report

Rob S.
on 3/1/10 8:15 am - DE
You did great!  I admire everyone who finishes what they start out ot do.  I love the Rock N" Roll Seriers.  I'll be doing the Virginia Beach Rock N' Roll again this year on my birthday.  The great thing about finishing the first one is you now have your PR and your medal.  When you  wear your shirt no one knows where you finished.
Take care of you body now and be proud of your accomplishment, all of us certainly are proud of you.
Rob
Cassie W.
on 3/1/10 8:19 am, edited 3/1/10 8:19 am
Congratulations!  I'm glad to hear you worked through the hip issues.  It's definitely frustrating when the mind is willing, but the body is being defiant.  Enjoy the glow of victory and recover well!

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

BOS02215
on 3/4/10 12:09 pm
Congratulations! I just finished my first half, too!   Quite a sense of accomplishment when you're done, isn't it?? 

I am doing a 5k next (the half marathon in that series is timed - no thank you!) and then another half over memorial day weekend. You'll get addicted, believe it or not!

Congrats again!
Vampi
on 3/6/10 10:52 am - Mandeville, LA
LOL!  Yep... two days after the half (once I knew I could walk again with my own two feet) I registered for my first 10k!  WOOHOO!

HIGHEST 273.5 / PREOP 263.5 / CURRENT 198 / GOAL 161.5

MacMadame
on 3/4/10 1:03 pm - Northern, CA
Congrats!
Most Active