P90X

K-T
on 2/23/10 2:13 am - LA
SOOOOOO give the scoop!!!! DO you have it, have you done it, what do you think??????

I have a workout room at home b/c I still refuse to go out in public..lol..plus it's way easier & convenient!!!! I have a bike, treadmill, total gym, free weights, etc., I go jogging/fast walking with my lab...phewww he's has energy...lol...
I am looking for a little more pep & I would really like to take a kick boxing, polities, or yoga class but I want ALOT of practice before I go & I heat that P90X is a great way to get started on all these things that I am interested in!

Thanks,
Katherine

What you eat in private, will show in public!!!
Seht
on 2/23/10 2:37 am
Haven't done it, but have heard nothing but good things about it.
Have heard great reports from people on this board as well as a couple guys at work that do it.

Hopefully they will chime in here for you.

Good luck and I'm jealous of your home workout area.

;-)

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Purple Passion
on 2/23/10 3:41 am - Little Falls, NJ
I've heard great things about P90X.  I just got Insanity from the same company, BeachBody.

Rachelle
Looking for a possible revision.
257/190/150 

bwburgin1015
on 2/23/10 4:51 am - NC
I LOVE P90X...I made it through week 5 and was having GREAT results.  I only stopped because I needed to focus my training for something else and P90X plus More training is really too much and it was just killing me.  I will without a doubt be starting again after  I take my Agility Test and will do the whole 12 weeks then!  It's tough, but stick it out and you'll love it!

Holly M.
on 7/8/10 9:20 pm - Richlands, NC
I am getting ready to start P90x and I was wondering with the diet restraints was it a problem or how did you handle it.  I am 6 months out from surgery and I have 15ish pounds to go and I want to firm up more than lose weight now.  I am around 500 to 700 calories now and I am trying to up it to 800-1000. 

Holly Miller         

bwburgin1015
on 7/11/10 6:44 am - NC
You will need more than 700-800 calories for sure.  I am not following the diet portion because of my surgery.  I am doing my regular surgery diet, however I'm increasing my calorie intake due to the intensity of the workouts. (I started over and I'm on week 8 now).  I increase my calorie intake by taking muscle milk protein shakes mixed with milk instead of water.  It brings me up to 450 calories and 32 grams of protein (just one shake a day).  If you don't get enough calories and carbs a day you will not last long at P90X.  Make sure you take your viatamins as well!  Good luck!
Most Active