OT-KT Tape

puddin2day
on 2/22/10 10:33 am - Los Angeles, CA

If you suffer from Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow, shoulder pain, ankle sprain, runner's knee, shin splints, IT band issues, back pain, neck pain or plantar fascitis, you will love this product.  It is called KT Tape.  It's kinesiology theraputic tape  used for reduction of muscle pain, increasing mobility and enhancing recovery.  I have plantar fascitis in my left foot really bad.  Two strips of this tape was in my goodie bag (good move for the company). On race day, I opened the package, read the instuctions (super easy and very well illustrated) and applied the tape.  OMG, what a great product.  During the race, I had very little pain in my foot.  What little pain I felt was a slight dull ache vs. a sharp, prolonged, stabbing pain.  It made my run so much more enjoyable.  I know that without it, I would have lost a lot of time.   

You can wear it for multiple days and it is water resistant.  I am still wearing my tape.  Just make sure that your skin is completely dry before applying (no oils, lotion or water) so that it can stick to the skin properly.  You can by it at Big 5, Sports Authority and Sports Chalet, or you can order it online at www.kttape.com/pro . Enter the promo code: KT0309 and get 2 rolls for $20.  The tape comes in pink, beige, blue and black.  The website is
www.kttape.com . 

Just had to share.

Kim

Without struggle, there is no progress.

DANCBJAMMIN
on 2/22/10 10:44 am - Fort Worth, TX
Kinesio Tape is good stuff :)
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MacMadame
on 2/22/10 3:10 pm - Northern, CA
I like their competition -- I'm wearing RockTape right now.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

puddin2day
on 2/23/10 12:11 am - Los Angeles, CA

Why do you like RockTape?  What is different or better than KTTape?  I am new to this so I am trying to find out all that I can about products like this.

MacMadame
on 2/23/10 12:49 am - Northern, CA
It says on for me better. The KT tape always falls off for me.

puddin2day
on 2/23/10 12:51 am - Los Angeles, CA
Ok.  Good to know.  Where can I purchase the RockTape?

MacMadame
on 2/23/10 12:37 pm - Northern, CA
I got my roll at Sports Basement. It's a local chain that has a much bigger selection than Big 5 or Sports Authority. Their web site has a list of places that carry it.

Most Active