ok WII FIT

CATHERINE81
on 2/23/10 4:38 am - BROCKTON, MA
Yeah im the worst budger and struggling money wise lol and what i do get tats lmao ok so does anyone have a used wii they dont use i can buy off them... or know of used location  can buy one at ive heard so much and wanna invest in it lol just curious lol
TyannaPrince
on 2/23/10 3:52 pm - Bakersfield, CA
 game stop has used wii's and wii's boards that come with wii fit. if you buy the wii i recomend wii fit and wii fit plus also the game the biggest loser is a great workout! I have a wii i use the wii fit and wii fit plus and ive heard really good things about the biggest loser game. Im also on a budget myself i bought my wii fit used at game stop they also sell used games and when you are done with them just trade them in for new ones. good luck and have fun the wii will be full of it.
CATHERINE81
on 2/23/10 10:20 pm - BROCKTON, MA
awwi didnt know that they sell it used im deff going to check it out thanks mamma
redheadcurlz
on 2/23/10 10:40 pm - Weymouth, MA
but your tattoos are off the hook so they were worth it lol!!! cant wait to get some more! he told me he was gonna set me up with a sunday since i cant let them sleep over lmao!! but yeah call gamestop there is one over here not too far from my job at the derby street shops in hingham.. they sell new and used systems and games
  Red

CATHERINE81
on 2/23/10 11:17 pm - BROCKTON, MA
awww im gonna have to try them lol... yeah let me know the date my man and i will be there lol
redheadcurlz
on 2/23/10 11:18 pm - Weymouth, MA
damn girl where else can you tat? got any on your back?
  Red

CATHERINE81
on 2/23/10 11:32 pm - BROCKTON, MA
lol  i wanna get my thigh ,ankle and ill get my back when i have kids  only small ones now... lol
redheadcurlz
on 2/23/10 11:52 pm - Weymouth, MA
well if you really wanna get your back down now you can have my kids and get their names lol.. ha im playing.. i got an angel with red hair so she can look like me lol with a banner under her with their names on my arm i kinda wish i got it done bigger
  Red

CATHERINE81
on 2/24/10 12:30 am - BROCKTON, MA
yeah and ive been thinking about some babies hopefully within year or so, lol
C J
on 2/24/10 6:34 am - Franklin, MA

I got mine off Craigs List like two yars ago... dirt cheap!
The kid said he was selling it becuase it was too much work, he and his brother he wanted a more sedentary game like XBox! 
We scored big - tons of games and controllers/accessories!!!

I've been declared a slow loser - and couldn't be happier!!
 I  can,  I  will.  

Most Active