On A Serious Note....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 2/21/10 11:07 am - Fort Worth, TX
Many of you know my brother Jeff... He is helping out with the design of Post-Op PRs logo, website, as well as being a member of the team, etc... I love my brother Jeff who in 2005 had Open RNY. This past week, on top of dealing with his Gall Bladder removed last year, and dealing with severe Pancreatitis, had a scope of his throat and pouch and some intestines, a webbing of Pre-Cancerous crap was located at the top of his pouch, right next to a Hiatal Hernia he did not know he had. He will get the results of his biopsy on Tuesday, and on the same day last week, my mother had a battery of testing and biopsies completed and we are awaiting to see if the "Abnormalities" on her Kidney and tibia are benign or malignant. She finds out on Wednesday. I am hoping for the best for my mom and bro, if you would keep them in your thoughts and prayers, I would appreciate it. As much as we want to finish the logo and website design, etc... This stuff comes first and I hope everyone understands. Have an awesome evening and keep your fingers crossed...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

aka_theempress
on 2/21/10 11:25 am - GA

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. 

Carol

sweets247
on 2/21/10 11:43 am - GA
As you go through this challenge with your family, DO NOT GIVE UP ON FAITH IN GOD.  Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Linn D.
on 2/21/10 11:52 am - Missoula, MT
It sure seems like when it rains, it pours.  I'm sorry to hear about all the challenges your family is facing.

All my positive thoughts are headed your way.

Linn 
niffer1283
on 2/21/10 6:00 pm - Richmond, IN
You got it, Dan. Keep us posted.

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/10 6:09 pm - Jacksonville, FL
My thought and prayers are with you and your family.
superconducting
on 2/21/10 8:28 pm - Montgomery, NY
 prayers for ya

Rob S.
on 2/21/10 8:53 pm - DE
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Rob
Katari
on 2/21/10 11:07 pm - OR
Thoughts and prayers with you and your family! Please keep us posted.

Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

bandhope
on 2/22/10 12:22 am - TX
You and your family will be in my prayers.
Most Active