Sunday Workout!

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/10 6:57 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Opted to do yoga this morning.  I'm feeling a little sore from walking yesterday with my weighted vest.
Scott William
on 2/13/10 11:20 pm
Wanted to do 3.1 at near race pace.  Actually did 1.25 + .75 warm up and cool down.  The 1.25 was not even near race pace.  Good news is that I am getting new shoes today.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Katie H.
on 2/14/10 1:13 am - Charlton, MA
5.1 miles at my high school track where when I was actually a varsity thrower on the track team I could barely make it around the track once....and today I stopped only once to tie my shoe!! :)

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Kathy P.
on 2/14/10 1:49 am - Port Orchard, WA

quick rolling hill run (1.7 mile route) near home. Improved by .56, but now home icing knee. I think I should have rested today after 5k yesterday

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
morgansmommy
on 2/14/10 3:00 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I will do an hour of Zumba this afternoon.
niffer1283
on 2/14/10 3:10 am - Richmond, IN
Today was going to be my rest day, but I was achy and tired yesterday and decided I needed to take a day off. Sooo...the pool opens for lap swimming in three hours & I'll be there! Plan to do 30-35 minutes, mostly freestyle with a few laps of backstroke and breastroke in there.

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

mcarthur01
on 2/14/10 3:39 am - Cumming, GA
cross trained today instead of my long run due to a nagging knee/lower back injury.  hope i can recover for training soon so it doesn't affect the marathon too much.

24 minutes of weights (core + 100 pushup challenge test #3 - 65 pushups in a row)
65 minute hard spin on stationary bike w/ 7 1:15 minute sprints (27.34 miles)
25 minutes on the stairmaster (118 floors)
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

imkim
on 2/14/10 7:40 am - Chatsworth, CA
What a beautiful day here in Southern California!!!  I rode my bike to the gym today.  Just a short ride-about 1 1/2 miles each way.  I did some core work.  Then an hour on the eliptical machine.  After that, I swam a few laps.  My swimming certainately  needs some work.  I laid by the pool for about 30 minutes.  I have psoriasis and have doctors orders to get sun.  Besides it felt great today.

Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!!!

Kim

This includes my pre-surgery weight

Cassie W.
on 2/14/10 8:44 am
Today was a 1600 yard swim and week 2 day 3 of the push-up challenge.  I maxed out at 18 today.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Katari
on 2/14/10 9:22 am - OR
I did a 3.5 mile run.Then played on the trampoline
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Most Active