Thursday Workouts

jet03
on 2/11/10 12:00 am - Canada
2.25 on the tm

Jet

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wxRQRwT/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/10 12:52 am - Jacksonville, FL
I did an hour on the treadmill and 45 minutes strength-training.
niffer1283
on 2/11/10 4:07 am - Richmond, IN
Hey everyone! I had to give myself a good talking-to this morning. The Wellness Center I usually go to for aerobics and weight training is in the local high school, which was closed this morning. I decided to go to the college Wellness Center where I go to lap swim and use their equipment. When I go to the school, there are only 4-5 people there. This morning, though, the athletic teams were there working out and it was REALLY tempting to turn right back around and walk out. But...I didn't. I got on the treadmill, which was completely different and I had no idea how to program it. I pushed a button and jumped on anyway. It gave me some inclines and slowed down and speeded up - sheesh! I usually just walk at one pace for 20 minutes. I just went with it and walked for about 30 minutes...then went to the machines, which were totally unfamiliar! I jus****ched for a while to see how people were using them, then started using them myself. The weights were different, the movements were different, and I think I overdid it because I'm STILL tired! Oh well, they say to change things up, right? All in all, I had about a 45 minute workout. I hope MY Wellness Center is open Saturday! Tomorrow I'll swim again...yay, familiarity!

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

morgansmommy
on 2/11/10 4:04 am - Gig Harbor, WA
3.2 mile run outside in 38 minutes; that is good for me.

Mary
superconducting
on 2/11/10 4:11 am - Montgomery, NY
 4.2 miles on the TM today.. wanted to run outside but its just a bit too slippery.  It funny, I felt lousy, sore, tired and completely unmotivated before the run, but afterward I feel energetic, optimistic and happy.. does that mean I am actually starting to get into shape?  :)  

Kevin A.
on 2/11/10 4:38 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Weight-Chest, back and shoulders!! 15 minutes on the ellipical!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
nate2009
on 2/11/10 4:46 am - Lebanon, OH
90 minute walk b4 work and 3 mile run at lunch.
    No longer about weight , it's all about living.            
merowassa
on 2/11/10 7:16 am
I'm still snowed in in Philadelphia, so today's "workout" involved cleaning my apartment and running down to the basement about 10 times.  I can't wait to get back to the gym tomorrow!
mcarthur01
on 2/11/10 9:36 am - Cumming, GA
35 minutes of weights (chest/tri) including sets for the 100 pushup challenge of 40, 40, and 30
68 minutes on the TM for 8 miles (7 MPH)
10 mintutes of walking warmup/cooldown

i tweaked my lower back while running over my left glute and it's hard to walk now, hope this isn't a big problem :(
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Rob S.
on 2/11/10 9:59 am - DE
Second day we've been under a state of emergency here in Delaware.  Exercise consists of shoveling, shoveling, and shoveling some more.  It's pretty tiring.
Rob
Most Active