Safe workout at home videos

Big_Boss
on 2/7/10 1:58 am
Hi everybody, I’ve always wanted to work out from home, but I had this fear of hurting a muscle with a clumsy movement or something :S Can anyone help me find some safe but effective exercise videos so I can practice at home? Any help appreciated.
niffer1283
on 2/7/10 2:01 am - Richmond, IN
"The Firm" workouts are good...good cueing and good exercises in general.

Jenny
He is ill clothed that is bare of virtue. ~~ Benjamin Franklin

RNY 05/29/2008
http://www.jensgyrations.blogspot.com

Liaazul
on 2/7/10 12:55 pm - MD
One DVD that I always come back to is the Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone. She's sometimes to giggly, but her workouts are quite easy to follow, especially if you don't have the greatest incline for complicated aerobics or body maneuvers, like me.
Height 5'5" -- HW 273/SW 269/CW159/1st Goal 169(Achieved!)/2nd Goal 150 (Normal BMI)  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? Join us on the Lightweights Board!

bwburgin1015
on 2/7/10 10:31 pm - NC
Any home workout video is going to have the potential for injury...just like any gym exercise.  The key to whatever you do is to pace yourself, do your best, and forget the rest.  Some workout videos are geared more towards atheletes and some more towards beginners.  What are your goals?  Where are you currently as far as conditioning...just getting started?  decent shape? athelete?

I've heard good things about the biggest loser workout videos but haven't seen them.  I'm currently doing P90X, but wouldn't recommend it if you are extremely overweight.  It is definately geared more towards atheletes than overweight people.  But, I'm enjoying good results. 

andrea73
on 2/8/10 4:06 am
 Jillian Michaels has some good ones.  Some of the Biggest Loser ones are good.  Check out Amazon.com. 
8.5 CC in my 11 CC Band

Most Active