Monday Workouts

bwburgin1015
on 1/31/10 9:28 pm - NC
P90X-Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps...beginning of week 5 and feeling great!  Pushups are really improving.  I never would have thought I would have been able to do some of these special pushups.  Getting a lot leaner! This program is the real deal!

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/10 11:31 pm
Jumping in here for the first time--I'm a novice at this so excuse my lingo if its not correct!

I did "circuits" with my PT.  He incorporated running on the treadmill with the weightlifting.  I did this for an hour.  It felt great and I was really energized when I left.  I liked it better than just lifting with cardio at the end of our session.  It felt like my heart was beating faster througout the entire workout and I was working up a sweat faster.  I also didn't dread running on the treadmill like I typically do at the end of our session.  (I'm always afraid I'm going to fall off! LOL)
bwburgin1015
on 1/31/10 11:48 pm - NC
Welcome!  circuit training is great!  Really works well for fat loss.
jet03
on 1/31/10 11:42 pm - Canada
2.15 miles on hill training mode

Jet

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wxRQRwT/weight.png">>

Seht
on 1/31/10 11:58 pm
1/2 hour of weight,  bench press, incline press, military press,  & some streching
3.29 miles on the treadmill.

Start of the 100 pushup challenge

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

morgansmommy
on 2/1/10 2:59 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I ran this morning at the Y on the inside track. I walked for three minutes then ran/jogged for thirty and then walked for 5 minutes. It felt nice even if it was inside and my ipod is broken so I took my daughters and listened to Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and who knows who else!
Mary
puddin2day
on 2/1/10 3:07 am - Los Angeles, CA
Planning on going for a walk tonight and start a weigh training program.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

andrea73
on 2/1/10 3:08 am
 Group power class at the gym this morning.  Whew! 
8.5 CC in my 11 CC Band

superconducting
on 2/1/10 3:31 am - Montgomery, NY
just stretching and rest for me today.. my knees are seriously hurting.. starting to worry me.

Katie H.
on 2/1/10 6:23 am - Charlton, MA

warmed up rowing for 10 minutes (2164m)
bench, dead lift, assisted chin up - 6 sets of 5
knee lifts in the roman chair - 4 sets of 10
ran on the treadmill 1.12 miles

I did my mile in 9:58!! I started on 6.0 for about five minutes, then did 6.3 for three and a half minutes and then on 6.5 for about a minute and a half before my 2 minute cool down.  I guess I didn't think I could run that fast, so I never tried before, but I felt great afterwards!

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Most Active