Seht's 100 Push Up Challenge Contest... SWEET PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 2/1/10 4:01 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Everyone,

I hope your Monday is going well. Scott (AKA Seht), in our group, challenged everyone to embark on the 100 Push-Up Challenge. I THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!! Go here http://hundredpushups.com/index.html to see the challenge and workouts. In fact, I think this is such a great idea, I will award the 1st person who posts a video of themselves completing 100 consecutive "Good Form" push ups a free entry into a Muddy Buddy event as my partner! It's on like Donkey Kong, consider the challenge start date as today. On our Post_Op PRs forum I have created a "sticky" message that will allow you to go in and post your starting point and progress thoughout.... There is no end date to this, so progress at your own pace, but understand that the first one there will be dubbed "Push-Up Champion".  Have an awesome day, NOW GO GET AFTER IT!!!!!!!!

I am only awarding this to active members of our Post_Op PRs Support Group. If you are not a member, go to the "Support Group" link in my signature line and join our group. Let the good times roll....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Sherry_Berry
on 2/1/10 4:49 am - Dacula, GA
So good formed girly pushups don't count?
DANCBJAMMIN
on 2/1/10 6:50 am - Fort Worth, TX
100 "Good Form" Girlie push ups will work for the womenzzz....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 2/3/10 12:38 am, edited 2/3/10 12:39 am
Well since you are offering up the prize, you can set the rules.  But I think everyone needs to be doing the same pushups.

Not one set or style for the girls and one set or style for the boys.

If you have to start off with a modified push up that's fine, but the end goal should be 100 good form pushups.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Hawgman
on 2/2/10 2:11 am - TX
I am in, after the Austin Marathon on Feb. 14.
puddin2day
on 2/3/10 3:35 am - Los Angeles, CA

Alright Dan, here's the update.  I took the initial test doing "good form" push up and could only do one.  Then later , in the morning, I did the test again using the "knee" push up - I did nine of those.  So, according to the chart for day 1, I will start with the second column. 

Question: should I wait a couple of days to get started with my regular routine or can I get started tomorrow? 

Kimmie

Without struggle, there is no progress.

mcarthur01
on 2/4/10 9:49 am - Cumming, GA
i'm assuming that is 100 pushups in a row... i can definitely make it in sets now.  i tried a test this morning and got to 50....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Most Active