A Cool Race This Morning....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/23/10 1:06 am - Fort Worth, TX
Morning Everyone,

Myy wife and I ran the "Bold In The Cold" 15k this morning (9.3 Miles) in Grapevine, TX. It was her first race beyond 5k even though she has ran 14 in a clip in training. She did AWESOME and finished in 1:35:??. It was a fun race, a good amount of participants (400+) and a pretty hilly course. I was pretty happy with my time, although I was hoping for sub 8 minute miles, that went away when we saw how hilly the course was. Anyways, not sure of the official time as it was a chip timed race, but a gun start and no starting chip mat and I was a little bit back. My watch read 1:20:10 for a 7mph pace. Have an awesome weekend everyone....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

jet03
on 1/23/10 4:03 am - Canada
awesome as always Dan! That's great that your wife ran this one with you. I am contemplating the Ottawa marathon for 2011 with my daughter since they also do a kid's marathon. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Jet

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wxRQRwT/weight.png">>

kerniec
on 1/23/10 7:34 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/22/14

Congrats Dan sounds awesome good time but you tell your wife we said great job!!!!  How hard it would be to run with you knowing how hard it would be to catch ya!  Give her mass props!

275 SW 8/5/08LB 165MW 2009-11, LB complications 2010-14

7-22-14 Revision LB to VSG 212SW/192CW/159GW  HT 5'7"

Most Active