Workout & Supplement Thread For Andrew & Anyone Else...

ShayZ
on 1/21/10 5:17 am - Somewhere, TX
Hi Dan, first of all, I am totally impressed with your resolve and stick-to-it-ness.  Keep it up. 

I currently get up 5 days a week and driving to Dallas for circuit training.  I have made great strides with strength, endurance and conditioning but haven't lost as much weight as I wanted in the past year.  Any suggestions?  Oh and if you know of someone who needs a partner; I am up for that for evening workouts.

Shay
DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/21/10 5:50 am - Fort Worth, TX

I live in North Fort Worth, but run the Trinity Trails often if you run.... Life's too short to go to Dallas :)... I go to 24 Hour Fitness off Western Center and 35W.

As for the weight loss... Who cares??? You are gaining strength, increasing endurance, probably dropping inches, and are overall much healthier. Throw the scale in the trash and keep on keepin on!

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

ShayZ
on 1/21/10 6:57 am - Somewhere, TX
I actually stopped running a few years ago but have been thinking about getting back into it. I used to go to the 24 HR, because it is near where I work. Small world.

I will try to not focus on weight however having two "X" chromosones makes that very difficult. You are right, clothes fit better and I am stronger so I will focus on the bright side. Thanks
superconducting
on 1/21/10 9:45 am - Montgomery, NY
 Dan, do you use Caseine exclusively at bed time, or during the day too?

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/21/10 12:05 pm - Fort Worth, TX
If and when I use Casiene it is before bed... That crap is more expensive than drugs.. (Not that I know how much drugs cost) But, I usually like quicker absorbing forms of protein pre and post workout for energy and quicker recovery...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

cwiller
on 1/24/10 10:23 am - Pasco, WA
You all are making my head spin! I am tired from reading your workouts!!! Any chance you have a lighter version for a regular Jo?

Christie 

Most Active