Saturday Workouts!!!!

Rob S.
on 1/16/10 10:10 am - DE
The weather was beautiful this morning.  Got out and did 7 miles.  Some nice hills and lots of great conversation.  Overall a great (unexpected) run.
Rob
sunni1974
on 1/16/10 12:14 pm
 was in PR on business for the last couple of days but found a small park  nearby where I could do walking loops so Friday did an hour total with 3 loops of jogging and today I walked again for 1 hour and added 4 laps of jogging

326 start weight 280 day of surgery        
Livewell
on 1/16/10 7:36 pm - Chatham, NJ
Sorry to hear about the bloody nose.  Nothing sucks worse than having to stop when you are already mentally prepared to run.

5 on the tread for me on Saturday, although I did spend quite a bit of time outdoors with my dog.  Great day outside!

mcarthur01
on 1/17/10 3:17 am - Cumming, GA
saturday was a planned rest day for me, saturday is a family day :)
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

on 1/17/10 8:50 pm - National City, MI
Ran the "Freeze Your Fanny" 5K. They shoulda called it the Bust Your Butt on the Blac****" 5K!
Not really, most of the course was ok but there were spots that were tricky to negotiate. Oh well, it still felt good to get out and run with people instead of being couped up in a gym!
I finished 88th out of 140 with a time of 28:50. Not a PR but close enough given the weather.

Hey Scott, what's up with the nosebleeds? I get them from time to time when I run also. Had 2 after the 5K on Sat. Any idea what causes it?
rowenusmc
on 1/18/10 11:59 am
20 laps in the pool for 500 meters
5 miles on the bike at 17 mph
1 mile on the treadmill @ 5mph.

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/18/10 12:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Great job! FYI... 20 laps in a 25 meter pool would be 1000 Meters... However, 20 LENGTHS would be 500 Meters (Equaling 10 LAPS)... Just wanted to make sure you are not short-changing yourself! :)
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active