Monday Workouts!!!

Katie H.
on 1/11/10 9:11 am - Charlton, MA
Right on Jet - I thought the same thing about other people posting their workouts!

3.24 miles on the treadmill
abs & back 3 sets of ten on the nautilus

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

mcarthur01
on 1/11/10 9:30 am - Cumming, GA
last minute change in plan, had to take an unplanned rest day today (going on a biz trip to Indy in the morning)... juggling my schedule to make it up later this week should be fun :)
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/11/10 12:40 pm - Fort Worth, TX
You should try to meet up with Duane and Alisica in Indy!!!! Send him a PM
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

sunni1974
on 1/11/10 9:45 am
 45 minutes stationary bike, 30 min stretching

326 start weight 280 day of surgery        
Rob S.
on 1/11/10 10:37 am - DE
Ran just under a mile on the treadmill at my new gym,  I got really depressed looking out at the streets.  So I quit, got my winter running garb on, and proceeded to run around 3 miles outside.  It was freezing, but I felt much better after completing the run.  It is confirmed, I can't take the treadmill. 
Rob
Linn D.
on 1/11/10 12:40 pm - Missoula, MT
Took a rest day today.  I had one tired body this morning!

Linn 
DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/11/10 12:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Legs off, Triceps and Shoulders ON!!!! UHHHH suficeth to say my arms and shoulders are wrecked... Nuff said. 1 mile warm up on the death-march-mill at 7:15 pace, then I wreeked havoc on my Tris and Traps. I WILL make significant gains this off season. After I get this 100 mile run done on Feb 6th, and then the 50k Ultra on Feb 26th, I will be making huge gains on my legs. Squats, dead lifts, lunges you name it.., (In a Austrian accent) "I want MOWWW Powaa"... I want to push some crazy wattage on my bike this season... Like averaging 21MPH in Ironman!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

on 1/11/10 8:54 pm - National City, MI

I was a lttile pressed for time today and thought about just skipping my workout but I had someone talk me into doing it.(thanks Kerniec) I did upper body weights and ran 2 miles in 18:10. Haven't ran 2 miles that fast in 10 years!!

katrn05
on 1/11/10 9:18 pm - Troy, MI
Went to Krav Maga class, it was an hour long.

blessedabundantly
on 1/11/10 9:39 pm - Abilene, TX
I did 60 min on the treadmill. Walked at a 3.2 mi pace. I could have gone faster, but wasn't sure I could make it the whole 60 min at that pace. I will up it next time (this afternoon).

I also did the arm machines. Made notes in my book which ones to up the weights on and which ones were good where they were. :)  I'm a little sore today, but it's cardio and leg machines today. :)
}i{ Denise }i{ 

Look me up on FB ( Denise Stoddard Harman). Please mention OH in your request.
Most Active