Type of exercise - I FOUND IT!!

wondering
on 1/9/10 11:13 am, edited 1/10/10 5:41 am - Canada
I found a good web site that had a list of exercises to do, but now I can't think of the name of the certain type of exercise.  It was not isometric, flexibility or resistance, but it did involve weights.  Can anyone help to jog my memory.
Thanks.
L.

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/10 12:31 pm
Could it have been isotonic?  I found some stuff on google that showed weightlifting.  hope this helps.

K
DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/9/10 12:53 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Isolation?
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

wondering
on 1/9/10 9:11 pm - Canada
Thanks, but no.  It was two words (although the second word could have been exercises).  Guess my "senior's moment" is lasting forever.  I think it started with a "C".  I remember looking at a website and thinking I wanted to come back to that website.  I can't believe I didn't bookmark it.  I'm sure I found it through this website, but I've checked my history and I've gone through the postings on here and I just can't find it.  I could kick myself.
Thanks anyways.
L.
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/10 3:58 am
you're welcome.  I hope you can find it... I'll try to keep my eyes and ears open for ya!

K
wondering
on 1/10/10 5:43 am - Canada
I found it - it was called Compound Exercises.  And the website I was looking at was http://www.myfit.ca/exercisedatabase/search.asp?muscle=compo und.

So has anyone else tried these?  The thing I like is it gives me some ideas of what to do with free weights at home.

Thanks for the suggestions.
L.

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/10 3:40 am
Yay!  I'm so glad you found it!!  I've never tried those before.  I hope it works great for you :)

K
Most Active