The Athlete's DIary... Anybody use it?

Katari
on 1/8/10 1:18 am - OR
Trying to see if any one has used "The Athlete's Diary" from Stevens Creek. If so how did you like it?
I'm getting tired of the seperate apps I have for cycling/running/etc. and this seems to keep everything in a nice neat package any input would be great.
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Seht
on 1/8/10 3:25 am
No, sorry I haven't seen that one, let us know what you think of it after you have some more time using it.

I track most of my stuff with www.workoutlog.com  My coach posts my workout for a couple weeks at a time, it sends me email reminders of what I am supposed to be doing for the day, and it tracks my totals as well as breaks things down into categories.  It allows me to move the workouts around even though they are assigned by the coach.  Some days you just can't make it to the pool, but you can get in the run, so it will let you move things on the schedule.  It will allow uploads from Garmin, Polar, Power Tap and SRM.  I really like this feature, because I get all the info, Heart Rate Average, max, training zones, time, distance, speeds average max, low etc.  I don't have to remember any of that, just plug the watch in and it uploads to their web site.

They have a free trial version if you are interested in checking it out.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Katari
on 1/8/10 3:38 am - OR
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Most Active