A Great Program That Might Help You

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/10 10:13 am - Ventura, CA
Hi Gang - just wanted to share with you a program I have used in the past and am back on track with now.  It is called Leanness Lifestyle.  On this program, you are challenged to set goals and leverages to encourage you keep to your goals; to exercise and to weigh and log your foods daily. The percentages encouraged on this site are 40/30/30 (protein/carbs/fat).  It really is a terrific site.  I don't know what the membership fees are now, coz when I joined, I bought a lifetime membership, because I recognized that I would probably need to go back time and time again, which I have.  The website is www.leannesslifestyle.com.  The gentleman who founded it is David Greenwalt.  He knows his stuff and takes no guff or excuses from anyone.  I highly encourage everyone to try it, whether you are still trying to lose weight, working to maintain, or just working to retrieve success from the jaws of holiday excess.  If you try it, let me know and let me know how you like it!
Allison
fayleen
on 1/9/10 5:12 pm - Denton, TX
OMG I just noticed your stats.  You've lost almost 150 pounds since September?!?!!?!?!
fayleen
on 1/9/10 5:13 pm - Denton, TX
I mean, November........   which is a DOUBLE omg!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/10 6:46 am - Ventura, CA
NO, NO, NO!  I have no idea what is wrong with my ticker, that it is showing that.  I have only lost a little over 32 pounds.  I am at 262.6, down from 295.  Very strange...

fayleen
on 1/10/10 11:12 am - Denton, TX
Whew!  Well its showing right now.  Congratulations!! :) 
Most Active