Master threads for FAQ's

Scott William
on 1/4/10 2:50 am
After being here for over 4 years and answering the same questions over and over, I thought that maybe we could streamline the process by creating some master threads for some of the frequently asked questions. 

What I would like to see is everyone contribute to the threads and bookmark them to post when someone asks the thread relative question.  There are a bunch of re occurring questions that would certainly make the grade like weight training, shoes, music, c25k and others. 

One of my concerns is that this may be a bit impersonal but I don't think that it will be an issue with the amount of support that this board musters.  Support is the foundation of this board.

As new info becomes available the threads can be updated and edited as long as the topic keeps comming up and the origional thread gets re-posted.  Nobody wants to go back 50 pages to find these so the important thing is to keep them bookmarked.  For those who don't know, the top of the page has a bookmark feature for your OH account.

I will start one a bit later with weight training.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Most Active