biggest loser boot camp dvd

noelle64
on 1/4/10 8:29 pm
Good morning, I am wondering if anyone has tried the biggest loser boot camp dvd...I just got it and am afraid to try it..my girlfriend said it is so hard, although a personal trainer friend of mine said that she thinks that i can do it....I tend to not like change,,I do my treadmill and circuit training for an hour.  Could you give me any experiences that you have had

thanks,

noelle
wsmommy
on 1/5/10 4:01 am
Hi Noelle,

I have the Body Shred video and it kicked my butt to the point of me having a torn miniscus.  However,  I was not exercising previously like you are.   I think if your friend says you can do it, you can.  I would not hesitate to slow down or reduce some reps if you are hurting in any way though. :)

Also, I know several people on the lap band board that are doing the Biggest Loser tapes.  I bet someone over there can give you more specific info on the Boot Camp video.

Keep up the good work with the exercise!

Toni

noelle64
on 1/5/10 4:06 am
thanks daaarling.....i will try it tomorrow....both my miniscus' are torn anyway,so i can work thru it...I just ate all that do this and then do that crap,,but the end result will be good i am sure.

thanks for you imput,toni

ciao,,noelle
Most Active