Update - Lights on the Lake 4 mile run

runningagain
on 1/3/10 8:55 am - NY

Thanks Kernie.  Could have been a side stitch.  It was frEEEEEEzing out, but we bundled up good.  I did run slower than I normally do.  My pace was defenitely off!!  We had a fantastic time though.  We've already talked about doing it again next year.  I think it'll be a tradition!! 

Have a good night!!

sunni1974
on 1/3/10 12:00 pm
 Congrats on finishing to both you and your son.  Looks like a really fun and beautiful time.  Maybe next winter I'll try one!

326 start weight 280 day of surgery        
runningagain
on 1/3/10 8:48 pm - NY
Thank you.  It was a really nice time.  I hope you do try one next winter.  This one was really cool and something different.  Have a great day.  :-)
Rob S.
on 1/3/10 8:55 pm - DE
Great job.  Now that looks like a fun event.   This time of the year brings out the worst in the knee and leg ailments so don't worry too much about it, unless it doesn't go away in a couple of days.  It takes real dedication to get out and run in that weather, especially being so bundled up.  Nice way to start the year.
Rob
runningagain
on 1/4/10 7:24 am - NY

Thanks Rob.  My knees are fine now, the pain was gone the next day....thank goodness.  It was a fun event and next year we are going to run it again.  Maybe the weather will be runner-friendly!!  :-)  It snowed all day here and isn't due to stop anytime soon!! 

Tammy

Most Active