Lights on the Lake Run (Syracuse)

runningagain
on 1/2/10 6:42 am - NY

2010 is going to be a great year.  Tonight, I'm going to do the 4 mile run at Lights on the Lake at 11 pm.  We'll have an hour to run because lights go out at midnight.  I was bummed because a friend of mine backed out.  I didn't want to run it on my own.  It's going to be even better now because my 12 year old son will be running with me  :-).  We'll have those memories forever and I'm going to try to get some pics!! 

Tammy

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/2/10 6:44 am - Fort Worth, TX
Very cool Tammy...I look forward to reading your race report...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

runningagain
on 1/2/10 8:17 am - NY
Don't know how great the report will be as we are getting lake effect snow and it's very cold out.  Will be 0 to 6 degrees.  Looks like a winter wonderland cuz we have so much snow.  Still will be fun though. 
kerniec
on 1/2/10 8:10 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/22/14
Tammy

That sounds fantastic!  I loved my little NYE 5K Xmas light run.........they also brought in portable lights for the dark corners.  Those platts have no street lights!  Can't wait to see your report and pics!

275 SW 8/5/08LB 165MW 2009-11, LB complications 2010-14

7-22-14 Revision LB to VSG 212SW/192CW/159GW  HT 5'7"

runningagain
on 1/2/10 8:18 am - NY

That sounds neat.  I think the run tonight will be pretty, just very cold and we are getting lake effect snow.  I'm not expecting a personal best or anything.  But, it will be quality time for my son and I and something we can look back on to remember.  I'm hoping someone will take our pic for us.  :-)

Rob S.
on 1/2/10 10:56 am - DE
Sounds like an exciting run.  Memories that will last a lifetime.  Look forward to hearing how get through it all.
Rob
annette1957
on 1/2/10 11:16 am - Sherman, TX
WTG! You are RUNNING AGAIN! That is great about your 12 year old running with you! Will be looking forward to hearing about it, too! Love ya! Annette
If we don’t put our efforts into creating what we want, then we have to put our efforts into coping with what we get!  

HW: 277/ CW: 170/ GW: 157 Exercise goal: 4x a week.

Most Active