Morning World ...

Andy Kovatch
on 1/2/10 12:42 pm - York, PA
Newbie here to this board, but long time OH member.  I just had to comment on Matthew's incredible physique, especially when you consider he had his surgery just two years ago.  I mean, I figure it took you about a year to get to goal, meaning you transformed yourself into that incredible specimen in just a year's time.  That's unreal.  Congratulations on the hard work.

I know I've spent three hours a day, 5 days a week for the past three years in a gym lifting weights and I can't hold a candle to you.  I'm very envious.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Duane1064
on 1/3/10 11:45 am - Bloomington, IN
 I've got to agree with you guys.  I'm skeptical too.  Those are insane numbers.  From a size 62 waist to a size 28 in that short of time?  Down from over 400lbs. to 132lbs. in that short to time?  He doesn't have any pics. on his profile either.  I think that most, if not all of us would post pics. if we'd made those same drastic changes.

If I'm wrong then I sincerely apologize but I'll have to see some proof before I believe such claims. If what you claim is true then I give you some serious props.

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Most Active