Last Wednesday of the year Workouts!

Scott William
on 12/29/09 10:16 pm
I just got back from an easy 3.1 miles after a tough mile repeat workout yesterday.  I know that Dan has some work to do to reach some mileage goals for the year.  I am 3.15 away from 80 miles for the month. 

Anyone else close to goals for the month or year?

How did you do today?
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
morgansmommy
on 12/30/09 1:39 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I just got back from the Y. I did two miles at 5.0. I am working back up to where i was before surgery the end of October; it is a slower process than I imagined!
I wanted to do a mini triatholon this year but did not. I did half a dozen 5 K's, two 10 K's and one 12 K. I run every saturday with a group and get in a few runs on my own during the week but enjoy the group thing much more! I also do Zumba a few times a week.
I am contemplating joining the Y's triathalon group training. I am afraid everyone else will be in way better shape than me, but may get up the courage.
Mary
DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/30/09 2:14 am - Fort Worth, TX
13.7 mile run indoors...BLAH!!!!! I am done!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

puddin2day
on 12/30/09 5:33 am, edited 12/30/09 5:34 am - Los Angeles, CA

I plan on doing a 30 minute run this evening.

Oh yeah, you would have been proud of me on Monday.  I ran 8.5 miles that evening , by the beach.  It was cold, but very enjoyable.

Kim

Without struggle, there is no progress.

Seht
on 12/30/09 5:36 am
I'm still sore and hurting, but I'm going to go bust out a 3 mile walk.  I'll see you guys in a while.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

CallMeMsE
on 12/30/09 6:03 am - Duluth, GA

I'm headed to the gym tonight for 20 minutes light walk.  Surgery was a week ago, but I'm focuses and glad that I found this board....!!!

Linn D.
on 12/30/09 2:26 pm - Missoula, MT
My goal was to go 4 miles this morning.  Did the whole thing at 6.9 with the last about 2 minutes at 7.5 then 8.0.  Made the 4 miles in 34:44.

2 runs this week so far...  Doing good!  Saturday's goal will be 6 miles.

Linn
Most Active