Sunday Workouts!

Scott William
on 12/26/09 10:39 pm
I'm at my mothers house for the Christmas break and just got back from an unfamiliar 3 mile run.  It's always nice exploring new areas and boy does a GPS watch make life a lot easier.

How did you do on this wonderful Sunday?
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Cassie W.
on 12/27/09 12:56 am
It was foggy in our neck of the woods as temperatures climbed a little above freezing.  Our group did 7.5 miles this morning, leaving me only 2 miles to go to reach that 1,000 miles for the year.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Tiny68
on 12/27/09 4:16 am
RNY on 04/28/09 with
Hello, Happy Sunday to everyoe.  I did a 2.5 mile hike.  I would have liked to go longer, but didn't have enough time. 
 Tiny

MacMadame
on 12/27/09 4:49 am - Northern, CA
I went to the gym and did AquaFit. Man, did tha***** bitty instructor work us HARD.

I realized it's been a LONG time since I went to the gym when I got there and discovered the Women's locker room had new lockers with new combination locks and new carpet.

I had to ask someone how to work the new locks.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/27/09 6:25 am, edited 12/27/09 6:26 am - Fort Worth, TX
I ran 9.25 miles indoors today.... ugh! 6.3 pace.....  33.9 miles until I hit 1000 Miles for the year!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

kerniec
on 12/27/09 6:48 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/22/14
I ran my first snow run.  It was AWFUL and I know I am being a big baby and drama queen but it was only the thought that I would come back and post here that kept me going.  That was the HARDEST 3.3 miles I have ever run/walked outside a race.  At times I was breathing so hard I had to stop and walk for a while, catch my breath and start running again.  I was blinded by the snow, my glasses were a mess...........I would have killed for contacts today.  It was right on a par with running in over 90 degree weather, something I don't enjoy either...........I definitely have to TOUGHEN up.........anyways, I did it!

275 SW 8/5/08LB 165MW 2009-11, LB complications 2010-14

7-22-14 Revision LB to VSG 212SW/192CW/159GW  HT 5'7"

Rob S.
on 12/27/09 9:59 am - DE
i ran 5.25 miles this morning.  It was 43 degrees, so I got totally overdressed expecting it to be extremely cold.  It was a hard run, since I'm fighting off a cold and my lungs were really grasping for air on the last two hills.  Haven't calculated 2009 mileage yet, since there are plenty of days left to complete the season. 

Next season we are thinking of foregoing any marathons, and concentrating on doing strictly 1/2 marathons and duathlons.  We will start mapping out our plan next week over a hearty breakfast.
Rob
morgansmommy
on 12/27/09 1:27 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
I went to the YMCA to run since my ipod was dead and it was still a bit icy outside. I had a big hernia repair and a TT the end of October and I am still trying to get back to where I was before. I was running 3 miles three times a week anf 4-5 miles once a week with a group and doing zumba three times a week. I had to keep my drains in for over 4 weeks so that slowed me down. I ran two miles today and walked one and did 15 minutes on the eliptical.I am going to Zumba after work tomorrow.
I asked santa for a GPS watch and did not get one; guess I wasn't good enough!
Mary
Most Active